a haircut never to be forgotten

August 13, 2013

Soooo, this one time I went away for a few days. 
In said few days - the Mr. decided he absolutely could not stand his hair the length it was any longer (for the record, he had luscious mid length curl/waves)
(just the way I like it)
So, in his moment of desperation he grabbed his trusty Nose Hair Trimmer, 
(yes, I DID actually say Nose Hair Trimmer)
and he went to town. Like TO TOWN. 

Now bless his little heart - but you can see the results.
I think the best description I heard of it was,

"it looks like a cat mauled his head."

^you know, in his defence he really did do a pretty good job with a nose hair trimmer and no mirror^


But seriously - bless his heart.
I fixed it up as best I could.
I mean, I didn't have much to work with - but at least it was an improvement. 
But the best thing about this guy of mine..
Doesn't matter if he has a whack hair cut, or a rat tail for that matter. I love him to pieces just the way he is, and am so glad to have such a great man by my side. 
(especially one that can make me laugh)


But babe, please don't cut your own hair anymore, k?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

the julie journals All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger