pictures! pictures!

July 11, 2013


We had one of my greatest friends take some photos for us a few weeks ago. She is amazing, and talented, and smart, and funny, and just an all around great person. I aspire to be like her. The pictures she captured were lovely despite all the crying, screaming, bribing, running away, eye-rolling, leg stomping and tantrums in between. I am such a stickler for yearly pictures of my babes and our little family, (I think its so important) and I'm lucky that I've got a supportive man that goes along with it (thanks babe)
 I just feel so overwhelmed sometimes at how beautiful my little family is, and how lucky I am that they are mine and that I get to be a part of this goodness. 











^Ames' infamous 'bear crawl'^

^Ruby's ULTRA cheeser grin^


^How DREAMY is this man of mine!^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

the julie journals All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger